AdCap Community Forums Building Support and Awareness
1-1 of 1
Join the conversation! But first, please login or register with AdCap.
How to Use the Forum
- Log in or create your student account at AdCapYOUth.org. Check your bio in your profile to confirm your public profile. You will also be able to sign up for Forum notifications via email!
- Click on any category in the Forum to see related posts (for example, Budgets and Fundraising).
- If you’re posting a question or response, make sure to “tag” your post so mentors and students interested in that topic can find your question!
- Use the Forum as a resource throughout your entire Project – come back often to check for updates and give your fellow entrepreneurs advice and guidance!
Here are guidelines to have in mind when you’re posting on The AdCap Community Forum:
- The AdCap Community Forum is a safe zone for everyone. Treat each other with respect. Mean and rude comments or bullying of any sort is not permitted. We reserve the right to remove any offensive comments and ban those who post such comments from being able to access the Community Forum.
- Comments that contain profanity or are inappropriate are not permitted and will be immediately removed.
- Think before you post. Do not post anything with your real name, address, phone number, or school for your own safety and privacy. In turn, don’t ask others for their personal information and NEVER agree to, or ask someone else to meet offline.
- Have fun! We want to know your thoughts and opinions!
When you post to the forum, you will have a public bio that you can update anytime on your account page.
Who can see this? Only students or mentors who are logged in will see your bio.