To enter, create a YouTube video between 45-60 seconds that tells your story and answers the question, “Tell us about a time when you had to demonstrate optimism, resilience and determination in order to tackle a challenge or solve a problem.”
• Include your first name, city/state, and age VISUALLY in the beginning of the video
• Do not include your last name in the video section of your contest application.
• Videos can be any format (animations, interviews, photo slideshow, text, etc)
• Videos may not be shorter than 45 seconds and may not be longer than 60 seconds. Videos longer than 60 seconds will not be viewed.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Review eligibility requirements and application questions
- Create your YouTube video!
- Then, click here to submit your application and the the link to your video by NOVEMBER 15, 2017.
- You will also need to submit answers to short questions at the same time:
Describe your goals for after high school. What do you want to achieve?
Explain and describe a time in your life when you overcame a challenge or solved a problem.
How will what you learned from this challenge help you achieve your future dreams?
Describe how participating in programs like AdCap or Fuel Up to Play 60 has impacted you and how you have helped to impact others.
WHO CAN APPLY?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship in 2017, students must be a junior or senior in 2017-2018 and meet at least one of the following specifications:
Be a previous or current AdVenture Capital participant (have an approved Project Design with or without funding)
Be a Fuel Up to Play 60 Summit attendee
Be a highly qualified Fuel Up to Play 60 Student Ambassador (Level 3 or 4)
Click here to submit your application and the the link to your video by NOVEMBER 15, 2017!