- Create an Account.Register for an AdCap account – you must be 13 years or older! If you want to work together with other students at your school, your AdCap Advisor can create a group for you.
- Start a Project Design.Funding is available throughout the year for projects that support healthier school communities, but you can also find specific prompts on the Opportunities page that may help spark some ideas from our specific funders.
- Work with an Advisor.In order to submit for funding, you will need to identify an adult at your school who will be our contact for the funding check and who can help you navigate your Project on the ground.
- Submit Your Idea to Make a Difference in Health and Wellness.Use the Project Designer to share your identified challenge, your solution, and a general budget for a $1,000 grant.
- Receive Feedback or Funding.The AdCap team will review your Project Design and let you know if you have been selected to receive funding or not. You might also get feedback to help you revise and resubmit if your idea does not initially qualifty for funding.
- Bring Your Idea to LifeYour Advisor will submit some additional information we need to send your grant funding. Once you start implementing your project, you’ll share back three updates with us along the way.